Cold measurement and its fields of application
Typical applications for cold measuremenets:
- to determine the quantity of cold transferred for the purpose of billing between cold generator and customer.
> Use of calibrated cold meters (national approval K7.2)
- for the purpose of accurately recording the quantity of refrigeration delivered in refrigeration systems.
Refrigerants are water, water/glycol mixtures and pure refrigerants (NH3 etc.).
The following meters in our portfolio are suitable for heat measurement:
Cold measurement of ammonia NH3 in the gaseous phase
- Meter type: EDZ 127.1 with compact orifice plate
- Property: measurement and registration of energy and mass of gaseous ammonia
- Design: compact orifice plate with differential pressure transmitter with integrated and
and external pressure sensor, as well as 2 temperature sensors
- Meas. range: 30:1 relative to mass flow
- Uncertainty: <1% with respect to a range of 15:1