Flow measurement of liquids
Flow measurement of highly aggressive liquids
Particularly in very complex processes in the chemical/petrochemical industry, flow measurements must meet the highest requirements in terms of functional reliability (Z-circuit), corrosion resistance, temperatures and pressures.
There are many applications with extremely aggressive media at very high temperatures up to 400°C and pressures up to 320 bar.
Typical areas of application
- Internal balancing to determine the costs of the consumed product flows
- For the control and monitoring of processes
The following devices from our portfolio are suitable for this application:
Measurement of crude oil derivatives with safety function
- Installation location: large refinery company in Germany
- Meter type: oriflow Model U with 3-fold redundancy and diaphragm seal system to avoid blockages of the impulse lines
- Version: up to 250°C and PN 325. Transmitter is integrated in the system. Orifice is calibrated on test bench for the desired working range